YIAGA AFRICA is inviting passionate and qualified individuals to apply for the following full-time fellowship and consultancy opportunities in the field of Political Science, Law, International Relations, International Development, Media and communications and Statistics
- Senior Fellow
- Initiate and coordinate YIAGA AFRICA political and legal research initiatives
- Undertake monitoring and critical analysis of political trends and its implication for democratic governance and YIAGA AFRICA programs
- Be responsible for the production and dissemination of research publications
- Experience in political, legal or social research and analysis
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Post graduate degree in Political Science, Law, International Relations, Statistics, International Development or any other related field
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years work experience
Duration: – 6 months
- Communications Manager
- Develop, implement and supervise internal and external communication programs
- Lead YIAGA AFRICA communications team in the implementation of the organization’s communication strategy and communication plan
- Coordinate content development and dissemination using effective communication tools to promote the organization’s vision and goals
- Develop and manage relationship and partnerships with media organizations
- Minimum of 2 or 3+ years’ experience in a communications manager role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding knowledge of best practices and experimental approaches in marketing and brand communications.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of social media marketing and engagement.
- Solid experience in communication research/planning and analytics /measurement / optimization
- Post graduate degree in Communications studies, Digital media or related field or Digital Media.
Duration: – 6 months
How to apply
Interested candidates should write not more than a two-page cover letter and send with a detailed resume as attached PDF documents to [email protected] on or before November 8, 2018. Only applications sent in the required format will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“YIAGA is an equal –opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of disability, sex, tribe, religion, etc. Qualified women are encouraged to apply”