YIAGA Africa Initiative is looking for a passionate political analyst to conduct research on political ideas and analyze government policies, political trends and related issues. As a political analyst you should be able to study the development of political systems, research various political issues and critically analyze findings .
- Research political subjects such as foreign relations and political ideologies
- Collect data from sources such as public opinion surveys and election results
- Use statistical analysis to interpret research findings
- Develop political theories based on research and historical documents
- Forecast and critically analyse political trends and its implications for YIAGA Programs
- Present research results by writing reports, giving presentations and publishing articles for the organization.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATION:
- Degree in Political Science or Studies , International Relations and any other related social science field.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of working progressively experience in NGO or business related sector
- Extensive Knowledge of the political climate in Nigeria and Africa.
- Evidence of major analysis done in the last two years.
How to apply
Interested candidates should write not more than a two-page cover letter and send with a detailed resume as attached PDF documents to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before November 8, 2018. Only applications sent in the required format will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“YIAGA is an equal –opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of disability, sex, tribe, religion, etc. Qualified women are encouraged to apply”